Background

Sunday, September 25, 2011

The Adventures at the MTC

Once upon a time there were three awesome girls and they all showed up to work wearing the same outfit... I know the story is so amazing you are lost for words. I named this picture "mourning" cause we all happen to be wearing black and we decided we were mourning for our old store that day. At work, we are moving the bookstore to a different store and it has been crazy! If you think its hard to move yourself, try moving a whole store. We reorganized a lot of the inventory and this wall is one of our accomplishments. Needless to say, we girls are very proud of it.


Can we just say... simple pleasures. I found this machine the other day at work and thought it was so funny I had to take a picture. Not entirely sure why they decided to call this thing a ditch witch but it gave me a laugh!


We build these shelves the other day. After working on it for probably about two hours I had to take a picture and show how awesome (Glo and I) are.



No comments:

Post a Comment