Background

Friday, September 2, 2011

The Beginning of the Blog


So one day I went to class and was just thrilled to find out what our assignment was. We have to make a blog and post on it. So here are my sad attempts at creating a blog that seems a lot easier than it looks. I am not entirely computer savvy so we'll see how well I can figure out how to make this blog work. So for the longest time, I couldn't figure out a name for this blog. My names ranged from Lil Jo,Jo to debbiejo to finally....Debbie-or-ah! I had a friend in my ward who would call me that so I have to give credit to him for this name. I didn't want a generic name so I think I accomplished my goal. One of my biggest pet pives is reading a blog that is boring. To avoid this, I will tell you all the exciting stories that happen to me at work and school. I know you are just jumping for excitement. If I say so myself, this blog is going to be pretty witty and exciting so keep on reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment