Background

Monday, October 3, 2011

Conference


Well, lets talk about Conference weekend shall we? This was my chair for Conference and Ashlyn felt the need to share it with me. I guess I had a little room to spare. I decided this was a moment that could not be lost so we took a picture. It took quite a bit of effort to get her to smile. Ryan was making crazy faces at her so that would be why she is not looking at the camera. I guess Ashlyn is the star of the weekend cause I have a lot of pictures of her. Funny story. We made cookies and she was obsessed with the cookie dough so she walked around with the whisk in her hand and licked it all clean. She then threw it on the ground and held out her hand for more. Being the wonderful, responsible aunt that I am, I of course gave her another whisk to chew more cookie dough! My secret is to use food to make my nieces love me. So far it is working quite well.

No comments:

Post a Comment