Background

Saturday, November 19, 2011

Random Weekend Adventure

So I know you may think this picture makes you think of Christmas but not yet. It is almost Thanksgiving though! I'm so stinkin excited to go home and spend time with my family. This pic was taken at the Riverwoods. It started snowing as we were walking around and looking at the lights. I didn't bring a coat, which was not the brightest moment of my life. This night was full of great experiences, don't worry. After our stroll with the lights, I went to a friend's birthday party. The best part was when we were leaving. The most epic part was when I drove off the curb. In my defense, it was dark and I didn't see the curb. Needless to say, this was not the best night for my driving skills.

Tonight was also a fun night! I am not being sarcastic about this, completely serious. I went to humoru and it is really funny. The guy starts out by saying that they are going to keep things rated PG-13 and only drop the f-bomb twice. Another comedian was joking about marriage. He just got married and says that whenever someone asks him how married life is he says, "shut-up, you pervert!." The last guy that was pretty great was making fun of single guys/girls. Why do girls go to their single friends for dating advice and vice versa? Haha, still trying to figure that one out. Well, needless to say, humoru was lots of laughs!

No comments:

Post a Comment