Background

Thursday, November 3, 2011

It's Finally Halloween

Can I just say I have the cutest nieces and and nephews? They all wanted to be pirates except Cameron, who is the devoted mangy dog. I got to see them before I went to my party. So I had this fantastic plan to be the best nerd ever! My friend was going to loan me suspenders, big glasses- the works. Sadly, I didn't have time to dress up before my party. Good news is that I have a perfect outfit for next Halloween!


My niece, Audrey, was Minnie but would not smile for any pictures. My brother-in-law and sister dressed up as the 99% and the 1%. This was referring to what's going on with occupy wallstreet. Ryan's sign says "I live in a park" and lizzie's sign says "I bought your park, get out." I think this idea was better than Ryan's first idea which was to have lizzie dress up as a naughty nurse...maybe might send the wrong message, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment