Background

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving! This week has been great so far. I didn't have any school this week and only had work till Wednesday so we're already off to a great start! On Tuesday, I went to see Twilight with my family. I know the guys didn't appreciate it but I don't even think the girls were that impressed. Lets just say, this movie is not on my top ten list to recommend. Blaine, my brother-in-law said the first half was a wedding video and the last half was a birthing video. I think he pretty much summed up the movie in that short synopsis. The next day we had pies on Thanksgiving Eve and then watched Harry Potter Seven. My mom was asking questions the entire time and everyone kept on telling her to wait and see what happens. Even though my mom was asking questions, I think I would watch Harry Potter any day over Twilight! Today is Thanksgiving and I feel stuffed as usual and tomorrow is black Friday shopping. I sincerely hope I do not get trampled. I am not going to Wal-Mart so I am going to cross my fingers.

No comments:

Post a Comment